Please read the important information below:
The Kit Room will be closed on the Tuesday 27th Feb for staff development.
The Kit Room will be closed on the Monday 19th March for staff development.
Term Dates and Opening times:
The Kitroom will operate on reduced opening hours from Tue 20th March - Fri 13th April.
These hours will be 10.30-11.30am and 2.00-3.00pm Monday to Friday.Important Notices:
- Returning items late affects other students bookings. Please respect your fellow students by returning your kit on or before your scheduled return time.
Any students banned for returning kit late will be required to pay an the overdue fine, complete a Late Return Form signed by their course leader, and return the form to the kit room before their account can be re-activated.
- Kit bookings cannot be renewed or extended. Please return the kit before your due date and time and re-book if required.
- Only one item of the same kind is permitted per person.
- Items not collected within an hour of your collection time will be cancelled.
- Please read and agree to the terms and conditions when making a booking.
Loan Periods and Charges
Loan Periods - Upto a maximum of 168 hours (7 Days), advance bookings only, maximum two weeks in advance, no renewals.
(Some kit may only be available for shorter periods than this.)
Charges/Payments - Late returns are charged based on 3 tariffs:
Tariff 1 = £4 per item, per day.
Tariff 2 = £10 per item, per day.
Tariff 3 = £25 per item, per day.
Please check the "info" section on each item to see what tariff overdues are charged for that specific item.